And, to be honest, I don’t have a specific agenda for what I want to do all that differently, apart from what I’m already trying to do every day:-kung fu grippe (http://ping.fm/xZHjj) h/t American Digest
* identify and destroy small-return bull****;
* shut off anything that’s noisier than it is useful;
* make brutally fast decisions about what I don’t need to be doing;
* avoid anything that feels like fake sincerity (esp. where it may touch money);
* demand personal focus on making good things;
* put a handful of real people near the center of everything.
All I know right now is that I want to do all of it better. Everything better. Better, better.